14 Days Platinum-2 Hajj Package – Makkah First
July 23/24, 2020 – August 5/6, 2020
- Round trip Airfare New York/Jeddah/Medina/New York via _____Airlines with layover.
- Domestic tickets to international gateway are available for additional cost.
- 4 Nights’ at Swissotel – Makkah (Located on the Haram boundary)
- 5 Nights of Manasik: July 29-August 3 (8-13 Dhul-Hijjah) – No Access to hotel during Manasik
- 1 Night: Tarwiya Day spent in Mina in Dar El Mecca camp in front of Jamarat
- 1 Night: Arafat/ Muzdalifa
- 3 Nights: Stay in Dar El Mecca Mina camp
- 3 nights’ at Dallah Taibah Hotel – Madinah (Located at Haram boundary)
- Depart to home- August 6 (Based on your flight schedule)
Package Meal Plans
Hotels in Makkah and Medina:
- Open buffet Breakfast and Dinner will be served daily
Mena and Arafat
- Mena – Open buffet Breakfast, lunch, and Dinner will be served daily.
- Arafat- Breakfast in Box and Lunch Open Buffet. Dinner box will be provided for Muzdalifa.
- Transportations in the Manasik between Mena, Arafat and Muzdalifa will be by the Train which reduces the traveling time to 13 minutes.
- Transportation between Makkah and Madinah will be in Dar el Mecca luxury Air-Conditioned buses.
- Mazarat (sightseeing) to historic sites in Madinah.
Hajj Package Prices
Quad Room: $9,800 / Person
Triple Room: $10,500 / Person
Double Room: $11,500 / Person
Whats included in this tour?
- Modern luxury air-conditioned buses for all transportation.
- Meet and assist by professional staff in Madinah and Jeddah Airport.
- Professional staff will be assisting and serving you throughout the trip.
- Our staff will handle your luggage in Saudi Arabia (Collection, Transfer from city to city and storage) to give you a hassle free trip.
- Educational Seminars will be offered in the USA and Saudi Arabia.
- Educational reading materials will be distributed in different Languages (English, Urdu and Arabic).
- English speaking Group Leaders will be with you throughout the trip.
- Barbers will be available in our Mena Camp.
Dar el Mecca Complimentary Gift
- Ihram for men will be given in Saudi Arabia.
- Women will receive a prayer rug in Saudi Arabia.
- Zam Zam water will be given before departure.
- Educational Hajj materials prior to trip.
- Dar el Mecca backpack for your convenience.
Whats not included in this tour?
- Mandatory Hajj Draft Fee of $490 per person.
- Sacrifice (Qurbani) of $150.00 per person.
- Value Added Tax (VAT) and Municipality Fee of $700/person.
- Return FedEx Services (if applicable).
- Domestic Flights to International Gateways.
- If you performed Hajj in the last 5 years (2015, 2016, 2017, 2018 & 2019), the Ministry of Hajj will charge a Hajj Visa fee ($535)
- Side Trip Fare if Applicable
You are advised to be at the airport 4 hours prior to your flight departure time so that you can select your seats. Dar el Mecca Staff & representatives will be present at the airline check-in counter on the departure day to provide any assistance you may need. Once you arrive at JFK Airport you should proceed directly to the check-in counter and get your boarding pass. Make sure that your personal and Dar el Mecca luggage tags are secured to your luggage with the correct information.
Day 1 Jeddah Arrival
On arrival to Jeddah airport you will be assisted by our staff. When coming out of the custom area please make sure that you have your Dar El Mecca luggage tags secured to your bags as the staff is not permitted to enter the baggage area. Please follow instructions given by the staff to speed up the process in the Arrival terminal. Dar El Mecca private buses will take you to Makkah Hotel.
HOTEL CHECK-IN TIME IS ONLY AFTER 6 PM.
Restaurant timings for Makkah & Medina hotel:
BREAKFAST TIME- 6:00 AM – 10:00 AM
DINNER TIME: 7:00 PM- 10:00 PM
Staff at the hotel will guide you to the restaurant area. You must wear your ID to enter the area.
Day 2-5 Makkah al Mukarramah
Enjoy your stay in the Holy city of Makkah and offer your daily prayers at Masjid Al Haram. You are conveniently located close to Masjid Al Haram as it is within walking distance from your hotel.
Manasik 5 Nights of Manasik- NO HOTEL ACCESS DURING MANASIK (Day 5-10)
Dar El Mecca exclusive camp is located directly across Jamarat.
Manasik Meal Plan: During this period you will be offered breakfast, lunch, and dinner buffet in Mina. Refreshment, snacks and fruits will be available to you at all times.
Day 5 Departure for Mina
This is Al Tarwiya Day. You will be transferred by buses to our camp in Mina. The Hajj Manasik will begin on this day and you should spend your time in dhikr and preparation for Arafat day (Hajj Day). You will spend most of the day and part of the night at Mina camp and have your lunch and dinner buffet here.
Day 6 Arafat Day (Day of The Hajj)
You will be transferred in the early morning of the Arafat day by train to Arafat. We will be walking from the Mina camp to the train station guided by an Dar El Mecca sign which will surround the entire group in a circle. Please follow the guided signs which will direct you to the station because you will be walking in a large crowd. There will be an assistant for people in wheelchair but you must let us know in advance if you require such assistance for yourself or anyone else accompanying you. The train will take about 12-13 minutes from Mina to Arafat site. From the station in Arafat, you will be guided by Dar El Mecca signs which will be held high around the entire group, which will take you from the station into the assigned tents in Arafat. In Arafat you may pray Fajr and you will have your breakfast and lunch in an open buffet in your tent. You will also be given a food box which you will carry with you to Muzdalifa. You will offer your Zuhr and Asr prayer together and listen to the Khutba in the tent in Arafat and afterwards you will have your lunch in an open buffet. After lunch, you should spend the time with yourself in doing Dua to Allah to accept your Hajj and asking him of all that you need. Please do not spend this time sleeping, chatting or in other activities so that you may utilize this time to do Dua. You will stay in Arafat up until Sundown (Maghrib). You will be moving again as a group into the train station guided by an Dar El Mecca sign surrounding the group. Please follow instructions and make sure that you are in the tent half an hour before Maghrib prayer. You will need to follow the Dar El Mecca signs as we will be moving as a group on your way to Muzdalifa. The train time will be approximately 6 minutes. Once we arrive, we will be guided by the Mutawif to our assigned area which we will be offering the Maghrib and Isha prayer together.
Day 7 Day of Eid
Muzdalifa- We will spend a few hours resting in the assigned area and offer our Fajr prayer. After Fajr we will proceed to the train station on our way to Mina (Jamarat site). The duration of the train ride will be 6-7 minutes. Once we arrive to Mina, we will proceed as a group to throw Jamarat Al Aqabah. Afterwards, we will go to the camp where your buffet breakfast will be ready. Most likely, before the buffet or during the time of breakfast, we will have the notification that the Qurbani (Sacrifice) has been done. After Dinner, we will leave from Mina and go for Tawaf -e-Ziarat.
Day 8 2nd Day of Eid
You will be performing second day of Ramii Al Jamarat (Throwing the Jamarat) which you will do after Zawal (After Zuhr). After dinner, we will leave for Mina by bus to perform Tawaf-e-Ziarat.
Day 9 3rd Day of Eid
You will have your breakfast in Mina and immediately after breakfast you will go to perform Rami-Al-Jamarat.
Day 10 Farewell Tawaaf
You will be departing from Mina to Haram. The buses will drop you off so that you can finish your farewell Tawaaf. Afterwards, you will depart from Makkah to your next destination at the 5 star Medina hotel either by Dar El Mecca private bus or by train.
Day 10 Depart for Madina
You will depart for Medina approximately by Zhur time on this day on Dar El Mecca’s private buses. On arrival to Medina you will check into your hotel.
HOTEL CHECK IN TIME IS ONLY AFTER 6 PM.
Day 11-13 Madina al Munawwarah
Enjoy your stay in Medina and offer your prayers at Masjid Al Nabawi. Educational lectures begin after breakfast at Dallah Taibah Hotel. The lecture will be on the first floor in the Dallah Taibah restaurant area. The entrance to the restaurant is located on the 1st floor accessible only from the elevator station at the main entrance on the right. To enter you must show your Dar El Mecca ID.
Lecture timings: After breakfast & dinner
Day Madina Mazarat
After Fajr prayer the Dar El Mecca buses will be outside the hotel and you will be guided by the staff to their location. You will have breakfast when you return.
Group Departure from Madina Airport
You will check out of Medina hotel on August 6th for your return flight back to home. Please check your flight itinerary to know what time you will be departing from Medina Airport.
We will give you Zam Zam water bottle to take with you back home. We hope you had a wonderful spiritual journey of a lifetime and hope to see you again during your next trip to Saudi Arabia!